martedì 20 settembre 2011

Banana & Cinnamon Muffins

This morning I opened the fridge and I found 2 very ripe bananas ... usually I tend not to eat a very ripe banana so a thought came up to my mind! I can do some cake or ... MUFFINS!
I was searching on the web for a perfect recipe for me but there was nothing that inspired me so I pick 3 recipes and I mixed them :)
and that's the conclusion:

2 eggs
5 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
a pinc of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
a pinch of baking soda
210 gr. all-purpose flour
125 oil ( I used extra virgin olive oil because I really like the taste)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
50ml milk
2 or 3 bananas (depend on the size 2 big or 3 small)

1. Mix eggs + sugar + vanilla + salt
2. Mix flour + baking powder + baking soda
3. Add half of flour mixture into eggs mixture and mix :)
4. Add the oil
5. Add the other half of the flour
6. Add the milk
7. Add the bananas ---> just break them into pieces and mix all together
8. Add the cinnamon
9. Prepare the muffin pun with the papers :)
10. Preheat oven to 190°C (or 375°F) and bake for 20-25 minutes

Delicious :D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento